Crooked teeth can leave you feeling uncomfortable with your smile, unable to clean properly, or may make chewing difficult. Often patients are resigned to having crooked teeth, believing this can only be fixed when you are young, but at Littlehampton Dental this is not the case.
How can Littlehampton Dental help?
Crooked teeth may be the result of crowding, chipping and wear, or poorly fitted crowns or fillings. This is where a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach to managing your crooked teeth does not work. At Littlehampton Dental we utilise a range of treatments including Invisalign®, crowns and veneers, or even simple white fillings to fix your crooked teeth.
Invisalign® is an alternative to traditional metal braces and can be used at any age to correct crowded teeth or issues with your bite, as well as prevent early chipping or wear of your teeth. Invisalign® is a trusted process for discrete and comfortable teeth straightening. The innovation Invisalign method effectively straightens crooked teeth through the regular wear of plastic trays, and being clear makes them virtually invisible, so your Invisalign treatment won’t interfere with your daily activities.
The Invisalign® process
- Book Invisalign® consultation at Littlehampton Dental.
- Take photos, x-rays and digital impressions of your mouth.
- Receive your custom-made aligners and wear them for 20-22 hours each day.
- Replace your set of aligners about every two weeks.
- Continue dental check-ups about every six weeks to monitor your progress.
- Get ready for your new healthy and confident smile after approximately one year of Invisalign® treatment.